Sunday, May 2, 2010

No Travelling today

Well still in Wheatland, weather going north is bad, problem with NW winds, brings everything towards us, so bad up north then bad down here, BAH!!!! I really have to remind myself that bad weather is not a huge thing in the big picture of life, especially when one can be safe in a decent campground with the ability to keep a look out ahead, and we do not have to go out when we don't want to, well except to walk the dogs, eh! Sure would be worse to be driving in snow and wind, etc. Watched a TV show today about a young adult who was born blind, no legs and has done marvellous things with his life, makes me feel ashamed that I am depressed, frustrated and feeling put upon because the weather is not working in our favour, Woody and I looked at each other and said, "so what are we complaining about"!!!!! We will get home at some point, just have to be patient and enjoy each day. We drove around Wheatland today, nice little town, well kept homes, some neat old buildings and a city park, population 3500, did some shopping, staff in stores very helpful and friendly, not much open being Sunday except Safeway, the hardware store, dollar store, etc. Woody is busy creating his new cell phone case, I did some knitting and tried to figure out why my computer takes 5 minutes to completely start up, cannot figure it out, oh well maybe someone that knows more than I do can figure it out. I shut down everything I could without messing up the computer totally.

No comments: