Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blogger blah!

Woody and Dave went fishing for the afternoon today, I thought what a great time to work on our blog, a whole afternoon with little interruption. Campers all settled in the park, a beautiful day, sunny not too warm, the dogs will remind me when they need to go for a walk! Well I spent a frustrating afternoon as well as part of the evening trying to upload pictures. Blogger updated the editor with new features, I read the information and got very excited about the new features, uploading and moving pictures where I want them has always been a pain, takes forever to get them spaced properly, so I updated, whew that turned out to be a mistake, just didn’t want to work well at all. I ended spending all the time trying to upload pictures, kept freezing up and then when I did get some pictures uploaded I was not able to add any captions along side the pictures and this is suppose to be new and improved, I sure didn’t find it easier, faster or improved in anyway. I finally went back to the old editor, I only managed to get 2 posts completed, to state that I am not impressed with Blogger’s update is an understatement, oh well another day tomorrow!
Oh yeah Woody and Dave did not catch any fish!

No comments: