Thursday, February 23, 2012

Got the dreaded cold


Well I have my dear husband’s cold, so no pool and I sure do not have any ambition.  Woody is getting over his cold and feeling better, he did some leather work today and I decided to update the bulletin board by the front door. Figured that would not be too strenuous, surprising how much time I spent going through pictures, choosing some, making a couple of collages and printing out some singles.  I also scanned a bunch of cards that I have been neglecting to do, Birthday cards, Christmas cards, Thank You cards, etc.  I love looking back at the cards and the handwritten notes in the cards, from friends and family.  I still have the bulletin boards in our office/workshop area to do, they need some updating, and more cards to scan, might tackle that tomorrow, depending on how I feel.  The weather is beautiful, sunny and warm, was 22.8 C 73 F today in the shade with a slight breeze and I wore winter clothes all day even though the temp in the fifth wheel was over 80 F 26.7 C, I was just comfortable!    

No comments: