Monday, April 2, 2012

Make up my mind eh!

My goal today was to finish my current sewing project so I could start on some items I want to create for my grandchildren or at least 3 of them for now.  I found these cool sew on transfers, they are cloth with a paper backing and made to use in an ink jet printers.  I can choose pictures then print them out on the transfer sheets and sewn to anything I want.  I am going create cushion tops with the picture being the focal point of the cushion.  Well that was my goal, I did not finish my current project, I really was not sure I liked the material that I had chosen for the sashing, I waited until Woody got home so I could have a second opinion, he agreed with me that the colour was not really complimentary to the pillow top I had created.  In the meantime I started the new project, I cannot wait to see how this picture printing on fabric turns out.  I will post some pics when I complete a pillow top.

No comments: