Sunday, January 5, 2014

Clouds


A beautiful warm sunny day, 16.6C (62F) high, sure cannot complain about that eh!  Woody went for a walk along the San Pedro River, which he has done most Sundays since we arrived here but he has had no luck seeing any animals, many tracks, but no sightings.  He said there were six vehicles where he parks and usually he is the only one, he didn't see any of the hikers though.  The only picture he took was of a cloud formation see below.  I saw an interesting cloud formation that looked like a streamlined jet plane while out walking the dogs but did not have a camera, boo hoo!

After he returned he continued to work on a leather project he is doing for our neighbour Ron, when he is finished I will post pictures.  

I have a new Photoshop Elements program which I am learning to use, came with the new computer, which is similar to the full Adobe version which I actually took a course to use and now is so old that it does not want to work with Windows 8.  There are some differences, but so far, the new version Elements is lacking some of the real nice editing tools that the full version has.  I will continue to try to load the old version and continue to use the new Elements version to edit our pictures.  I find I do not have the patience I use to have when it comes to using and learning new programs and that is not good.  Elements 10 is still a good tool for picture and video editing.

Love the way the clouds formed over the mountains.  This on the way to the San Pedro River.

No comments: