Monday, January 6, 2014

Ron's rifle


Another warm day with air so soft with a light breeze wafting about, clear blue sky, absolutely wonderful. 
Woody went shopping this morning and I put a few hours in learning mode again today.  I use one program to size the pictures for upload and Photoshop Elements to crop if necessary, I just cannot seem to figure out how to use Photoshop efficiently, will work at it again tomorrow, as I said in my post yesterday my patience wear thin!
Woody finished the leatherwork Ron requested on his new rifle today, pretty cool and very different, it suits Ron and that is most important.  Woody totally enjoyed the challenge as he always does and Ron's reaction made the project even more worthwhile!

Unfortunately the picture does not show the braiding on the butt of the rifle nor the fringe and stitch work.
Decoration on the sling.  Ron requested the Ronbo and grizzly bear.

No comments: