Monday, December 27, 2010

A Challenge with Blogger


Oh man I am frustrated with the Google blogger that I use to create this blog. I have spent days trying to post our Christmas Eve blog post. As you can see the post is still not correct, the fonts are two different sizes. After trying to fix the post I deleted the whole post, pictures and all, recreated the post and still the font blogger insists on using for the beginning of the post is too large. I changed the font size several times, saved the post and then published it and no difference, so I am giving up and leaving it just the way you see it and basically I am doing this post to see what font size will appear when I publish this post. Oh yeah, I tried the new editor that Google offers and the old editor, no difference except for the picture uploading. Blah!!!!

Okay this post published, no issues, now I will add a picture just for fun to see what happens!

No problem, looks okay, hmmmmm. I don't know what is going on with the Christmas Eve post. Maybe I will get brave and try publishing the Christmas Day post.

Well I just deleted the Christmas Day post, same problem cannot get the format to work properly, the first sentence I typed was underlined, there is no option for underlining, so I tried to remove all formatting, did not work. I uploaded the pictures first and then tried to write the post, not happening! Not sure what I will try next. Hope you have had a great day!


No comments: