Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cookie Meets some family

We invited the family to meet Cookie today, at least the family that are in close proximity to us. They all love Oreo and of course loved Cookie at first site, who could help love such a cute little furball. The afternoon was nice for awhile then rained a bit and turned very cool in the evening, love of 3c (37F). We did have a great visit with our family, the kids and grandkids totally wore out both dogs and as I say, "Tired dogs are good dogs".

Brooklyn and Lindsey were running back a forth across the yard, Cookie would run after them as fast as she could go, we were just watching and laughing at the site by the time I smartened up and decided to capture some pictures Cookie was already tired, just after I snapped this picture Cookie came and layed down under our picnic table. I really wished I had been on the ball a captured some video. We do not use our video camera enough so the battery is never charged and ready to go.






Caitlin had met Cookie before we brought her home, she came with me the day I visited Cookie last week, she loves all animals. She always walks Oreo while here and Oreo minds her very well, she has a way with animals. She has 2 cats at home, as well as walks a neighbors dog and rides horses with friends every Tuesday evening.



Brooklyn is our youngest grandchild and of course loved Cookie, so cute eh, holding her so gently!

Brooklyn and Lindsey have a new little kitty at home named Tia, a totally lovable cute, very small kitten. We enjoyed listening to the adventures of Tia from Brooklyn and Lindsey.

Another very good time spent with family. When I checked my pictures I did not take one picture of any of our children, just grandkids and Cookie, guess thier cuteness just took over that day. Sorry guys! We sure did enjoy visiting with all of you.

No comments: