Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sept 10th and 11th

Sept 10th, another day I have not made any notes or entries in my journal except to say it is another beautiful day!

Sept 11th
Lest we forget, today marks the seventh Anniversary of the attack on the twin towers, prayers to all who lost loved ones that day and since in the wars that have ensued.

An absolutely gorgeous day here, 23c (75F), dry with little wind, a perfect day to spend time outside working or playing, I prefer playing. Not much exciting going on, Woody got up early to hunt and after he returned, we chatted and had lunch. I went to town to do laundry leaving Woody at home with the dogs, upon returning a couple of hours later Woody and the dogs were snoozing, I was surprised, Woody very seldom stops for a nap during the day, guess the early mornings and late nights are catching up to him. A short time later Woody left for Edmonton to pick up the toolbox for the truck he had ordered previously. The dogs and I spent the remainder of the afternoon outside, walking/playing. I managed to do some journaling and read while the dogs played with each other.
Woody returned, very happy with the new toolbox, installed it on the truck, grabbed a bite to eat and off again to hunt. The dogs and I retreated into the fifth for a time, they are so tired, Cookie still wants to follow me, she is so tired that when I move she takes three steps and collapses on the floor, I love it, she is not under my feet every second! Oreo is sound asleep in her bed, peace and quiet, I catch up on some work then head outside again, just cannot be inside when it is so nice out, decide what else needs doing inside can wait for a rainy cool day. We stayed outside until it was dark, Woody returned a short time later, no luck but he sure enjoyed being in the bush, we chat for a while with each other, then online with friends before retiring for the night.

No comments: