Thursday, September 4, 2008

A special day

A little warmer today 18c (65F) and this was a great day, my 64th Birthday, a couple of girls I used to work took me out for lunch and Woody took me out for dinner. I totally enjoyed the day, nothing better than visiting with friends over a nice long lunch, then spending the evening leisurely dinning with the love of my life. We go out for lunch or grab a quick bite at local restaurants often but it has been quit some time since we have spent time just relaxing and chatting over a very good meal.




Judy (left) and Carolyn, (I worked with them a few years ago) we keep in touch and make a point of getting together for birthdays, well Judy and Carolyn always get in touch with me, I forget my own birthday as well as their birthdays eh! Thank you Judy and Carolyn very much for keeping in touch and making my birthday very special!


Kelsey's menu says "Cheers" does not show up too well! Cheers to you all from Patsy and Woody
We had a very tasty steak, of course Woody ordered a large one eh!
Woody asked the waitress to take this picture and I am happy he did! We do not have many pictures of the two of us.
The Birthday cake was compliments of the restaurant, and it was absolutely delicious, Molten Lava Chocolate with raspberry and vanilla sauce, topped with real whipped cream, we will go back there and have another piece soon!
Deb our daughter from Kelowna called me shortly before the cake arrived, I had to say goodbye before all the sparklers burned away!
Michelle had called earlier and Tracy a little later, it was an awesome day.
Oh yes and another happy item to report, Julie (dog breeder) called us and we can pick up my birthday gift tomorrow, sure looking forward to that with some trepidation, some sleepless nights coming up and no more sleeping in with a new puppy in the house.
We ended our evening chatting online with friends.

No comments: