Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cool Day

Was cool this morning 24F -4C with a breeze, I actually wore my fall jacket and gloves when walking the dogs, first time since we arrived that I have wore either. By 10:30 am it was 55F +12C the sky is a beautiful deep blue, reminds of an Alberta sky. Spent most of the day cleaning up the hard drive of my laptop in preparation of selling it. I moved many files to the external hard drive and deleting files no longer required. Moved some video clips to the external hard drive and then checked to see if I could use them from the external drive, no way, USB transfer is too slow, took Sony Vegas forever to create the audio proxy so I moved them to my new computer and decided to burn them to DVD’s before I moved them to the external hard drive for storage. I am feeling bad for Woody, I know he understands that I need to get the old computer cleaned up and get the new one all set up I think he is feeling abandoned. He is keeping himself busy but I know he wants to go out about, not be hanging around listening to me grumble about computer stuff, which he cannot help me with. He is doing all the shopping on his own, cooking for us, and doing laundry, he does normally cook and do laundry but we shop together and go out and about a little more than we have lately.

No comments: