Sunday, January 9, 2011

Working together

I spent a lot of time working with some of the pictures we have taken to upload to our blog, first job is to choose the pictures, then each picture usually requires some cropping, balancing the levels and all require sizing as we take all pictures at the highest resolution available on the camera. Pictures I use in DVD’s and/or print I use at the high resolution, but to save space and upload time I resize all pictures, blogger has a limit on the space I am allotted and our internet dish company also has a limit of daily usage so I have be careful when uploading or downloading. Besides working on the blog I scanned, sized and printed a design for Woody’s leather craft, if he finds a design he wants to try in any magazine or on the web, I play with it on the computer until it is just the size he needs and I love doing that for him and he is very appreciative, we make a good team!

No comments: