Monday, August 20, 2012

Up and Down


Today was not a real good day, a friend (Ray) had a massive stroke Friday evening and was taken off life support today, no chance he will make it, he is only 64 and a super nice person, just doesn’t seem right that he should be taken from his family.  I cannot imagine what his wife and family are going through, can only pray for them. 
On a bright note we are being serenaded by a bagpiper in the park this evening, he can play them very well, he is wandering about playing, it is so cool.  As a young person I did not appreciate bagpipes but now I really enjoy them when played well.  Oh wow he is now playing Amazing Grace which was a favourite of my Dad’s, it surely does bring tears to my eyes thinking of my Dad and of course our friend and his family. 
Please say a prayer for Ray’s family in Alberta tonight. I don't know what else to say, life is so fragile and this is reminder to enjoy each day, as it really is a gift.  

              

No comments: