Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sunny, warm, a beautiful morning, as we were enjoying our coffee a couple drops in to inquire if they can reserve two sites, we walk out to look at the layout of the two sites we have left, they are coming in tomorrow and staying until Tuesday, yes they will work for them, cool now we are full unless someone wants to sit in the overflow. Very friendly interesting couple, we visited for a bit and when they left Woody got busy re-gluing the valves on our inflatable, still leaking very slowly. Oreo asks to go into the fifth when she hears the compressor she hates the noise. After lunch Woody is cleaning out the fire pits and I decide to clean out the shelter, wash the tables, sweep the floor, etc., Oreo happily follows me around, chasing the odd chipmunk even though she would rather be following Woody, he is using the tractor loading ashes into the bucket and dumping in a pit at the edge of the bush, not safe to have her running around the tractor. People come and go, using the walking trails; I have to be vigilant, hanging onto Oreo as she thinks greeting everyone is her job, especially if there are children or other dogs, having a hard time training her to wait until she is invited to visit them. A couple hours later I am all done, Woody is mowing grass, Oreo and I hang out at home relaxing outside, me in my favourite chair, Oreo laying at my feet in the shade, I play fetch with her, not many throws and she takes her toy and lays down, too warm to get to energetic I guess. Lol
Dinner is tonight is real easy, salad, hard boiled eggs and cold cuts, too warm to eat anything hot even BBQ steaks does not appeal to us. We spent the evening outside, enjoying the beautiful evening.

No comments: