Monday, July 21, 2008

Another cool and rainy day

A rainy and cool day, Woody had an appointment in town; he is Project Managing a small job for a previous client. I spent time reviewing VHS tapes, some have deteriorated to the point of being nothing but garbage, some I discovered if I run them through a couple of times they will clear up significantly. I am sure it is hard on the VHS player but oh well, after this round; I will not be using the VHS player again. Woody returned after lunch to pick me up as we both hair appointments in town after which we went out for dinner. Returning home, we stopped at our present campground office to discuss a possible refund of fees paid. We may get a partial refund even though the campground policy states “No Refunds”, we are happy, sure cannot complain. We chatted online until the dish went down due to rain, I returned to reviewing VHS tapes and Woody read until we decided to call it night and headed to bed.

No comments:

Blog Archive