Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Africa

Blogging is a very time consuming sport when I add pictures, takes forever to organize the pictures on the blog with the captions beside them, I just cannot figure out a way to make it work efficiently. It has taken me over 4 hours of work for 3 days of entries. The work is worth it though; Woody and I already enjoy looking back over the posts savouring the memories.

I do not have any notes entered in my journal at all for this day, I looked up the weather on the internet, it was a nice day with no rain, so hope you will enjoy some more pictures of Africa.



Giraffs are beautiful, curious animals and they are everywhere, not dangerous, they just walk away when they feel you are getting too close. They have very beautiful eyes with long curling lashes.


Giraff browsing, with Mike taking a picture.
The hippo is the most dangerous animal in Africa, they kill more people than any other animal.
Another critter that is dangerous is the Cape Buffalo, the horns you see are about 2' across.

No comments:

Blog Archive