Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sunset at Imrie

We woke up to a cloudy, windy and cool day, threatening rain, Woody made a few phone calls to locate the parts for the tractor then left for town while he was gone I cleaned our little home took Oreo for a nice long walk. I then started working once again on the DVD of his African trip; I really would like to get the DVD completed, so we can send it to friends. Creating a reasonably good slideshow is time-consuming, but I enjoy it and today is the perfect day for inside work. When he returned with the required parts, it was pouring rain, so he settled down to read it rained most of the day until around 7:30 p.m. with short breaks. Woody took Oreo out for a nice long walk and play during the breaks in the rain, other than checking email I spent the afternoon, and most of the evening creating the DVD, although it's not finished yet, the DVD is rendering for the first preview. It has finally stopped raining and I can see in the West that it is clearing. While chatting online with some friends later, we noticed the beautiful sunset, Woody ran out quick with the camera to capture some pictures.

















No comments:

Blog Archive