Saturday, July 26, 2008

First full day at Imrie Park

Woody assisted our son-in-law Chris, with some house renos, on the way he dropped me off at the Laundromat to do laundry. When I had completed the laundry, Michelle came and picked me up and we proceeded back to their place for lunch. When Michelle and I arrived at their place Woody and Chris were playing badminton and having a blast. We returned home late in the afternoon and checked in on everyone at the campground, all was fine. I then spent time trying to set up a good spreadsheet for the campground registrations, while I was doing that Woody chatted online with some friends. We then took Oreo for a walk and play, closing the gate to the campground at 11:00 pm. We are both looking forward to another awesome day here.

No comments:

Blog Archive