Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catching up on some tasks

Cool and showery today, worked on the blog, did some needed house cleaning, paid some bills online, checked email regularly and our favourite forum hopeful that I would receive some word from the Africa crew. Seems so weird not being able to communicate whenever I choose with Woody, just to know how his day went, did anyone bag an animal, in short just how things are going for the whole gang. I have many things that I planned on attending to while Woody is in Africa and I will work at them as the days go by, probably will not complete all the tasks I planned on completing though as each task is very time consuming and I know I will not spend the time I expected I would due to my head not really being into getting the tasks done. I would rather visit friends, family, walk, play with Oreo than settle down, and work on the projects I planned for myself. I do hate the disjointed non-attached feeling I have since Woody left. I cannot believe the feelings I am experiencing, I honestly believed I would be over that feeling by now. Ah well, I shall take Oreo for her walk and play in the field that always is fun! I am happy I have her company, although she does not talk much eh! LOL

No comments:

Blog Archive