Monday, June 2, 2008

Errand day

Woody spent the whole day running around getting needed items for me as well as for his trip to Africa, came home for about one hour, leaving to meet with Scott (he bought our house) for dinner and spend some time practicing with his bow. James, Scott’s son and wife Jillian were happy to see Woody, they enjoyed an awesome visit. The practice went very well and boosted Woody’s confidence with his new bow, he needed the confidence, and it was time very well spent. I was invited as well but felt it would be unfair to Oreo, poor puppy is still not feeling confident that this campsite is her home. I spent my time cleaning up our little house, playing and walking Oreo. I gave our home a real good cleaning, windows, nooks and crannies, washing all the cupboards, vacuuming, scrubbing floors, it is small but gets very dirty quickly the way we live it in and hadn’t given it a good cleaning since we were at Dave’s. I just did not touch the man room (garage), lol.

No comments:

Blog Archive